Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Almost time for the Easter holidays

Last week before the Autumn break! Easter holiday... Yay! Oh, my... It's going to be so nice with a two week holiday from school. Can't wait for 1450 on Friday, or can I?! Two+ weeks with my two cherubs fighting playing together beautifully here at home. Taking some deep breaths just thinking about it lol


Looking forward decorating the house with my vintage Easter decor...


I have a few new additions this year.
Well, they are not new at all. They are very old and belonged to my 
paternal grandfather who died in 1980 at the age of 90 years.

So, closer to Easter, 
I'll show you all some Swedish Easter chickens and eggs from a bygone era.

Have a great rest of the week♥

Home Sweet Home
Feathered Nest Friday
Show and Tell

6 comments:

  1. Love your collection Pernilla! Got me a couple of these from a garage sale and displayed them in my dining room. Will post about it on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some lovely eggs.
    It's even more special when they're passed down in the family.
    Have a great week.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pernilla
    Your collection of eggs look great!
    Thank you always for your kind comments and we are all doing good thank you.
    I remember you often, I haven't stopped by many blogs that I loved to follow for a loooong time. I am affording myself some ME TIME and SPACE so perhaps I may get back to blogging a little bit more again.
    Wishing you and your lovely family
    GLAD PÅSK!
    Kram
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous egg collection! I have a few like that, but most of mine are new.Thanks for sharing!
    Karee

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to have those vintage Easter Eggs.
    In years pass I seen some reproduction paper mache eggs similar to your and I wanted them all however they were pricey

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥