Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter in the dining room



A few vintage paper mâche eggs in my antique Swedish wooden tray
Normally I'd have all eggs together, 
but this year I'm spreading them throughout the house.

If you've been following me for a while, 
you know I have an enormous amount of European Easter eggs in different sizes. 
If you want to see them all, click here for one of my Easter 2013 posts!





Hope you all have a great Easter,
spending time with family and friends
and eating a couple of chocolate Easter eggs...☺

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your family. My children used to hav ethose eggs when they were little. I remember buying them and filling them but they are long gone now. It's too bad as I thought they were beautiful and still do with the old fashioned illustrations.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥