Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 28 April 2014

Thank you!



Something that has been on my mind for a while... Followers ... I'm so grateful of all my followers, GFC, Bloglovin', G+, Linky Followers and followers through emails, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr... Have I forgotten a social media or two??! Anyway, thank you so much for following my blog about my Swedish Corner ~ Down Under.

I remember so vividly the day my GFC reached 100... and then 200. OMGoodness, I was so happy! I'm extremely happy every single time I get a new blog friend. Even though my blog is quite a small one, with 271 followers - compared to the blogs who have 5000+ followers, I'm still amazed that all you blog friends, are following me and my little blog on the other side of the planet. 

So, what's the deal with GFC... Anyone using Google Friend Connect any more? It's still the main following option on blogspot I thought, unless changing to Google+? I've noticed I've lost a few followers on GFC lately... and that's when I started thinking, did they stop following my blog because they find my blog boring or are they upset that I wrote about Easter witches?! Hmmm...☺ Paranoid much??! Well, I am a bit sensitive about loosing blog friends. Are you too? Do you start wondering why someone stopped being a follower? Or doesn't it bother you any more? 

Have a great week everyone!
Hugs from Australia♥
~Pernilla


1 comment:

  1. Thank you too, Pernilla! You are a fabulous blogger and fellow Brisbanite. We really must try to meet up one day!

    I lost a few followers on GFC but then gained some but then I also gained heaps at Google+ so I think it has more to do with people not using GFC. I also keep getting new followers at Bloglovin. I'm going to focus more on G+ for a while as they seem to be phasing out GFC.

    Have a great week.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥