Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday 2 October 2014

Murwillumbah Quilters Inc. Quilt show 2014

We are over half way through our two week holiday from school and I finally got some time in front of the computer to do some blogging. I have been blogging on my Christmas blog a bit, but I thought I'd get this out of the way too, before it's time to do something else. During the holidays, we've had play dates at home and gone to different parks - trying to spend lots of time outdoors or just relax and have a great time.

So, in late August, we went to Murwillumbah in NSW (New South Wales, Australia) and visited Tweed River Regional Gallery. Afterwards we went to the Murwillumbah Quilters quilt show in the Angelican Church. I must say, the quilt show was absolutely fantastic - so much beauty in the same room.

All photos taken by myself or my FIL. 


The Angelican Church in Murwillumbah





Lily looks like she's part of the quilt!


This was her favourite quilt.


She's a Pink Princess, alright☺























































Joy with one of her beautiful quilts


My MIL, Joy, Lily and I.


Last, but not least,
The quilt made by the whole group of Murwillumbah Quilters
'Clowning Around'




All quilts are absolutely stunning.
 They are individual art works.
These ladies making the quilts have an endless amount of creativity
and they've spent many hours making these beauties.

Simply fantastic☺

Linking to Pink Saturday and Blue Monday






























3 comments:

  1. I love quilt shows! I'm simply stunned by their quilters' beautiful artwork! Your daughter is just to cute and adorable! Love her pink outfit, especially her pink socks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pernilla,

    What a blue-tiful display of creativity! Those quilts represent so many hours of work mixed with laughter. Thanks for sharing.

    Have a Beautiful Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love quilt shows...such works of pure art !
    I am loving the high heel shoes quilt...so so cute...
    most of all.....I love your Lilly
    Happy Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥