Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday 22 December 2013

Christmas vignette and 4th of Advent


Tadaaaaa... ☺


We added pine cones and the plant 'Grandfather's beard'.


 

Pomander with different patterns.
Did you notice Jonah's #24?


Proof that the kids joined in to do some xmas fun!


Everything is just the way I like it.
No frills, just simple, earthy and rustic...☺
Bringing the outdoor in.


 

Happy 4th of Advent!

 
 
It's finally time to light the fourth candle.
Christmas is here!
  
 
We have changed the Christmas table runner to a skinnier one. 
You know, with two kids and spillage... 
You get my point, we needed something different 
- something that wasn't in the way 
and one that could hide some tiny stains lol ... ☺


Hasn't time flown by really quickly? I think that December went past too fast.

So much to do and not enough hours in a day.
I think it's time for some Christmas music again,
or Nigella's Christmas Kitchen DVD.
Either way... Bliss♥

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday, 
the last one before Christmas.

Are you all ready to have a really 
lovely Christmas?!

♥♥♥

Linking to


 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful compositions with oranges, nice creativity!
    Thank you very much! I wish you a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection of Dala horses! I have a tiny little one and hope to find more. I wish you and your family a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the horses high up on the window ledge. I like bringing in natures too, it makes everything seem so natural and cozy. Glad the kids joined in on decorating. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥