Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Pre Christmas window

My white kitchen corner before Christmas decor and Christmas curtains.




My white window does have a feel of scandi Christmas though, 
especially with IKEA's Christmas cookie mould decorations 
attached to my grandmother's white crochet curtains.
- I like these moulds for all year round use!

The hot weather continues... +39°C (102°F) yesterday.
The washing dried really fast lol

Today we'll have a top of +33°C (97°F)
Don't think I'll ever get used to the hot Christmas weather.
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas... ☺

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I want snow as well. We have had (Ohio) very warm weather but it's turning cold soon. I went to get the mail and it hailed on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go´kväll söta Pernilla,

    Absolut länge sen sist vi ses. OMG! +33/39? Som hemma i Filippinerna. Jag och maken var i hemma hela Okt. och så varmt var det!

    White Christmas? Come over to Sweden now. We have lots of snow, snow storm with not so cold, -3.4 deg as of 11.30am 5/12-12. What an opposite climate we have and we too? I used to have a warm Christmas & U white Christmas §;-)

    Hope you have a great mid-week and if ever you come over to Sweden, do visit D´Box.

    Hugs to your hubs & 2 lil angels.
    /Chi& D´NIcs

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥