Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!


Photo from last year's NYE.
We celebrated with my mum at Portside Wharf in Brisbane.
We had the VIP spot above the crowd.


Lily missed all the fireworks - sound asleep the whole time!


This year hubby is working at the same place so the kiddies and I are at home.
Think I'm going to get the kids to bed early and then I can watch a good movie.
There are awesome fireworks from Sydney on TV at the end of the night.

A big hug to everyone♥
whether you celebrate at home, out partying or not celebrating at all...☺

Happy New Year! 

2 comments:

  1. A nice quiet night at home is sometimes the best. Hope you had a wonderful holiday, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥