Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday 13 December 2012

Lucia 2012

Happy Lucia everyone!

It's a tradition for kids in Sweden to dress up as Lucia and surprise their parents with coffee, saffron buns and gingerbread cookies in the morning... A nice tradition. ☺
Somehow, I'm not sure if that ever going to happen in our family cause I'm awake before the sun comes up lol


My kitchen window is still decorated in white... no changes there yet, apart from 
some pretty decor. Maybe I'll get time during the weekend to change the curtains, 
we'll see... ☺





Linking to the following parties: 

5 comments:

  1. Hello Pernilla!!
    Happy Lucia to you! I learned to play the music for that years ago on my violin and always have it running through my head when I hear the name Lucia! Lovely decor pieces..so friendly and festive!
    Thanks so much for joining me and it's so good to see you again!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Lucia too Pernilladear! I love thisa Swedish tradition and all the adorable pieces you have displayed here so beautifully! Thanks for your sweet visit, you always make my day. Happy holidays!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Lucia to you too! I remember singing St Lucia in music class in elem. school many many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Lucia!!! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet Pernilla! Happy Lucia. What a wonderful tradition. Mom may need to pretend she is still
    sleeping. Thanks for sharing with 'Creating Christmas'
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥