Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Easter is just around the corner

The Easter holidays are just around the corner. In three days the kids will start their holiday and so will I. Hubby gets four days off, which is ok as he doesn't normally get days off apart from occasional public holidays. I'm looking forward to some well deserved family time.

I did start early with my Easter decor, and thought that I'd show you guys before the Easter weekend. If you follow me on instagram, you might already have seen a photo or two.


Easter is coming - and so are the Swedish  Easter Witches!


Easter decor in my rustic corner



Daffodils, candles ad rustic pine cones


My Autumn leaves are still up,
which is quite appropriate as it is Autumn here in Australia,
even though I'm decorating in Spring - and Easter colours.


 ♥♥♥


Stay tuned for some more Easter decor the coming days.

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a lovely day!

Linking to A Stroll Thru Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥