Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday 8 March 2018

Creamy white with sparkling snowflakes

Week 7 of Term 1, Semester 1...

Hello all,

Jeez... so long between blog posts... I haven't disappeared, I've only been busy with school lunches, school bus trips and homework - as always. With two kids at school I spend lots of time supporting and helping them - lots of homework in Year 3 and 6. I have also been busy removing Christmas in all rooms - I think I'm done now!! No, I just realised I still have the Christmas curtains up in the kitchen... Oops!

The other day I made some changes in the bedroom. My Valentine's Day Bedroom turned into creamy white with sparkling snowflakes on the wall...


I was thinking the other day that i would really like to be more active here - like some of my favourite bloggers, Pamela with her blog From My Front Porch To Yours and Courtney with the blog French Country Cottage. There are so many other bloggers that I truly admire too. I just need a kick in the right direction... I need to get my spark back!

Have a lovely day - today I'm at home with Jonah who has an earache. After the school drop off we went to the GP, got some drops and now we are finally at home to rest - until it's time to go back and get Little Miss Princess in 1,5 hours... No rest for the wicked!

Oh, I almost forgot... ♥ Happy International Women's Day to all of us amazing women ♥


2 comments:

  1. De har alltså börjat trean och sexan nu efter jul, har jag fattat rätt? Hänger inte riktigt med på att de blivit så stora. Kan inte riktigt fatta att min minsting börjar fyran till hösten heller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stämmer bra, Johanna! Skolåret börjar i slutet på januari (22 januari i år) och året är uppdelat i fyra terminer, 10 v vardera, ibland 11... Efter första terminen är det ett tvåveckorslov, termin 2, tvåveckorslov, termin 3, tvåveckorslov, termin 4 och sommarlov/jullov på 6-7 v. Annorlunda än det svenska skolåret! Jag fattar inte heller vad stora de blivit!! Jonah ska börja high school nästa år... Då blir det årskurs 7-12 på annan skola... och huxflux är det väl körkort på G och flickvän. Hjälp!

      Delete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥