Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Birthday... 21 again?!


My best birthday present was that Jonah was awarded Student Of The Month on my birthday the 25th of November, but I also received some lovely gifts from the family. Lily bought me a snowglobe... Jonah had purchased a dessert cookbook... and hubby gave me a Samsung Galaxy tablet - for 'on the go blogging' and other fun things! 


I also had a wonderful day hanging out with my partner in crime, F. We had lunch together and did lots of window shopping before heading back to school to pick up our kids. 


 At the end of the evening, we went to Logan City Christmas Festival Eats & Beats. 
Lots of food and live music!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥