Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Finally some rain!

Yesterday was the first day of rain since two months back. Today more rain came. The garden loves it. It was kind of nice too after months of pure sunshine- I just got back home when the sky opened up. Not a good day to sit outside and read a good book, but for snuggling on the couch with a hot chocolate though!


 One of my many books... awesome inspiration!



Linking to the following amazing blog parties:

Table Top Tuesday - A Stroll Through Life
Tuesday's Treasures - My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Knick of Time Tuesday - Knick of Time
Cowgirl Up! - The Farmhouse Porch

White Wednesday - Faded Charm
Wow Us Wednesday - Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday - Ivy and Elephants
Cottage Style Linky Party - Lavender Garden Cottage
Home Is Where The Heart Is - Homestead Simple


 Have a beautiful day all of you who come and visit me
in my Swedish Corner ~ Down Under!

1 comment:

  1. We are having rain too in this corner of the world!!
    We had a quite dry spring and summer so we need rain very badly but I must admit I'd love a sunny fall to walk me softly into winter.
    rita

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥