Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Påskmiddag - Easter buffet


When hubby came home from work on Easter Saturday we didn't know what we felt like eating for dinner so we had a small Easter buffet with traditional Swedish Easter treats - egg halves with Swedish caviar, ham with Swedish sweet and strong mustard, chicken, Swedish Festive Easter drink, potatoes and pickled herring and for dessert a scrumptious Easter cake with beautiful peaches. It was a real treat ☺

Hope you all have had a beautiful Easter weekend with your loved ones!



The Easter bunny is supervising!


A few vintage European Easter eggs


Beautiful Candle light


Princess Lily is ready to dive into the food - and cake!


A feast for the eyes and belly☺



One of my first attempt of trying out the art of 'tablescaping'.
I know I have a long way to go... 
I do feel inspired when I see all the wonderful blogs 
which focus on making beautiful table settings 
for different events/seasons/parties etc.


På påskaftonen, när maken kom hem från jobbet hade vi inte bestämt vad vi skulle äta till middag så det fick bli traditionell svensk påskbuffé med ägghalvor, påskmust, skinka och sill och potatis. Till efterrätt blev det underbart god påsktårta dekorerad med persikor. Mumsigt värre!

Hoppas ni alla haft en trevlig påskhelg med era nära och kära!

Linking to following fabulous blog parties

10 comments:

  1. Är det påskmust jag ser? Och är det från det stora blågula varuhuset? Här i Melbourne finns ingenting längre och vi har ju en bra bit dit så man åker inte bara på vinst & förlust så att säga.
    Din påskmiddag ser både god och inbjudande ut.
    Glad påska i efterskott.
    Tjingeling Anette :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks wonderful! Tablescaping can get addicting;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your table looks so beautiful and inviting. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kul att du har kvar lite traditioner och även att du hittade till mig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful tablescape. I love the colors and textures and the food looks amazing. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks delicious, and your table looks wonderfully festive!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your tablescape is lovely! I love it in the candlelight. I would feel honored to eat here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that food, it look wonderful! Princess is cute too... is she naked? Is it hot where you are?, lol..I love tablescaping and you did a good job. I have a LOVE FOR DISHES, so it's what I love to do most! Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy it looks so delocious...love the dishes and all the candles...pretty..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥