Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Innan påsken plockas bort...



Vintage enamel candle holder. Love the patina. The more patina the better!


Tiny little chicken in the egg cup. I've had this egg cup as long as I remember.
It's so cute with the colourful rooster and its gold rim.


Small yellow chickens resides in the bowl on top of  the antique kitchen scale.


A mix of whites


Idag visar jag mitt lilla köksfönster. Små påskkycklingar har bott både här och där. Snart ska de bäddas ner bland annat påskpynt i lådorna och inte tas upp förrän nästa påsk. So long! Det är alltid kul att pynta, men skönt när det ska plockas bort igen ☺

Ha en trivsam dag!
Kram♥

***

Before I remove any signs of Ester and put all decorations back into the boxes, I thought I'd show my kitchen window. A mix of yellow and white. Not too much decoration here. The rest of the house got plenty☺ 


Linking to the following amazing blog parties:


Treasure Hunt Thursday - From My Front Porch To Yours

Have you removed all your Easter decor yet?

Have a lovely day☺
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

14 comments:

  1. Hej!! O där är påsken över för den här gången c",) Härliga lata dagar slängd på soffan eller ute i snöna har det varit för mig.
    Vacker ljusstake du har, loppisfynd?

    ônskar dig en fin dag/kväll, Klem Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! love the granite ware candle holder,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! love the granite ware candle holder,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så fint! Den lilla äggkoppen är ju bara så himla söt. Tycker äggkoppar i den stilen är så charmiga, skulle gärna ha ett par själv. Får väl hålla ögonen öppna vid loppisbesöken... :-)

    Hoppas du har haft en fin påskhelg. Och ha en fortsatt fin vecka!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the egg cup! Great finds. Thanks for linking up this week on Share the Love Wednesday!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that darling little egg cup! All your treasures are wonderful... Your kitchen scale is SO Pretty. LOVE IT! I just bought one and I thought mine was pretty BUT Yours wins the beauty contest! It's SO Ornate!!! LOVE IT!
    Have a wonderful week,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your white accessories are so pretty! :D Cute with your little yellow chicks.

    Linking from Katherine's Corner.

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative decor ~ lovely ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm lovin' that kitchen scale! What a beautiful blog you have...I'm a new follower. I would love if you stopped by, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. I packed it up today!

    Thanks for visiting. I just love that antique kitchen scale -- Swedish piece?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I'm s co-host of Katherine's Corner blog hop it's been a pleasure visiting you today as I've been hopping from blog to blog. I live in Victoria in a suburb of Melbourne.
    Love all your beautiful treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful treasures again this week! Thank you for coming to party at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful! I love the granite candle holder, never seen anything like that before! You have some pretty lovelis and the egg cups are adorable too. Yeah, kids love to take their cloths off, my youngest does it all the time, but where she lives is 85-90F!! LOL...so cute. Enjoy your weekend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  14. The egg cup is so cute. thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My recent post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥