Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 30 April 2012

En kopp choklad? ~ A cup of chocolate, anyone?

Efter en helg med bara en massa regn känner man sig aningen 'blå' i sinnet. 
Hoppas solen dyker upp snart!
Jo, jag tror minsann att solen ska titta fram idag. Tjoho☺
***
After a weekend with rain, pouring rain - plenty of it too , I feel a bit 'blue'.
Hope the sun will appear soon!
I'm pretty sure it'll show up today. Woohoo☺


A very close friend of mine gave me a blue cup'n'saucer many years ago.
It's perfect for hot chocolate. A real treasure.
Every time I use it I think of my friend and our fun and crazy time together!

The weekend's weather was perfect for hot chocolate!
Lots of it. Yum☺


You can never have too many candles...


A Carl Larsson painting in the corner


A place where I can relax.


Min blåa kopp är så god att dricka varm choklad ur. Fick den på 90-talet av en väldigt god vän. 
Varje gång jag dricker ur koppen. tänker jag på henne och våra upptåg 
 på folkhögskolan i norrland där vi gick Fritidsledarlinjen tillsammans. 

Denna helgen hade perfekt varm chokladväder! Mums☺
Det var så himla regnigt och ruggigt.
Kram♥

Titta gärna in på onsdag då jag visar mer bilder från vårt 'bakre kök'!
Välkomna hem till oss☺

Linking to the following fabulous blog parties with great inspiration:


Knick of Time Tuesday - Knick of Time

On Wednesday I'll be showing more photos from our 'back kitchen'.
Feel free to come and visit! Welcome to our home☺

19 comments:

  1. and here i am, wishing for rain (it's 36 deg C here).:p i like the texture of the cup and saucer. scented candles are relaxing, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely room...it looks very cozy. The candles are a great touch and I agree, you can never have too many. Have a wonderful week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blue cup, especially filled with chocolate. What a nice memory of times spent with your friend.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herlig blå mandag!
    Skikkelig fin post!
    Ha ei flott maiuke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great place to relax on a cold, rainy day!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet blue post! I love the photos you share. The cool weather is perfect for hot chocolate and I really loved visiting your blues. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice set of blues!


    My BLUE entry. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting me! I am in Australia too- other side of the country though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi darling, thanks for swinging by my blog to say hello. It is wonderful to meet you. What a lovely room. Love the bucket of candles. Your sweet mug with all the memories is priceless. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi lovely lady.
    Your room is so cozy!! Great place to read a book and have a cup of Tea. Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my Tablescape. I hope you have a wonderful week with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great place to relax on a rainy day:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely spot. And a Larsson painting always adds a touch of serenity.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your inviting bench, but especially the creative way you've displayed your candles. Sorry it has taken so long to reply, but my week has been very busy. Thanks though for dropping by my party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful room, looks so cozy :-) Dropping by from last weeks BM

    http://adventurousjessy.blogspot.com/2012/04/we-bought-new-pool-solar-cover.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥