Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 11 September 2013

September is a busy month!


Oh, my... September has been pretty busy so far.
We started with Father's Day on the first Sunday of September.

Last weekend we had the Australian Federal Election and 
our son's School Fête on Saturday. 
The night ended with beautiful fireworks and happy kids. 

The Scandinavian Festival last Sunday was a big hit.
We had a beautiful sunny and hot day, with blue skies, 
scandinavian food, handicrafts and traditions.

On Sunday the 15th, our son turns 7.
Where have the years gone?!

 After the weekend, only one week left of term 3
and a two week Spring Holiday awaits.

Oh, happy days☺

Linking to




A big Thank You 
to all of you hosting 
these wonderful parties!!

...and also, thanks to all my visitors ☺
It makes my day to see you have stopped by 
My Swedish Corner ~ Down Under!
♥♥♥


10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son. They grow so fast! I love the color of your enamelware....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely celebrations! Much joy to your husband and son! I came over to get a better look at your enamelware than the thumbnail at Ivy and Elephants linky party! It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your enamelware!!! Happy Father's Day and Birthday!!! You've had a very busy month!!!!

    Cindy @http://momraisingherboys.blogspot.com

    I moved my blog so please rejoin it sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very busy, but fun, time! Love, love, love your enamelware!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to collect the blue granitware I call it and was just given a small double boiler pan
    I really like the Bread pan well really I like all pieces

    janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blue enamelware. 'Found your blog on Ivy & Elephants' Link Party. I love their parties :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your enamelware is such a pretty colour. Sounds like your September is just as busy as mine. We have four birthdays this month, a family reunion and a lot of company. Happy Birthday to your little guy! Thanks for sharing at my HOME.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Handsome little son and pretty pots on the stove! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoyed your holiday Pernilla. Time certainly is flying by for me too! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love th enamelware! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥