Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday 19 May 2013

I'm disappearing for a little bit...

Eurovision Song Contest is on. The host country is my home country, Sweden, 
so it's very exciting for me.

If you don't know what Eurovision is, I'm more than happy to tell you:
It's the biggest song contest in Europe
with heaps of fancy costumes, key changes, pyrotechnic effects and wind machines
- the more the better☺
What can I say, it's in my blood!!

The final is on Saturday night in Sweden, but the show doesn't air until on Sunday
night here in Australia, so it's important for me to stay away from the internet 
- at all cost! 
It's been so many times I've discovered the winner 
before I've seen the actual final and that takes away all the fun.

So, between 0700 on Sunday morning - basically right now... 
and until Sunday night I will be offline.

Last years winner:



See you all soon☺


1 comment:

  1. Du är rolig du! Själv glömde jag helt bort och slog på mobilen i morse och såg att ..... hade vunnit!! Så inga överraskningar här inte. Men om jag orkar ska jag kolla annars får det bli måndag för mig. Jag vet ju ändå hur det gick ;-)
    KRam Anette

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥