Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday 10 August 2012

Metal 'n' wood



Vintage cake and jelly moulds 
Old candle sticks mixed with cookie tins


A cute rose is always perfect
Vintage wooden kitchen utensils


Pine cones from walks with the kids ☺ 


Swedish vintage cookie tins


Finally Friday here down under! Happy Friday everyone☺
Take care - and be safe!
♥ ♥ ♥

You can find me partying at these fabulous places this week and next:
Color Connection - Kids e-Connection
Show Off Friday - What About.co
Home Sweet Home - The Charm of Home
Fridays Unfolded - Stuff and Nonsense
Vintage Inspiration Friday - Common Ground
Air Your Laundry Friday - Freckled Laundry
Potpourri Friday -2805
Simple and Sweet Fridays - Rooted in Thyme
Inspiration Friday - At The Picket Fence
Feathered Nest Friday - French Country Cottage
Show And Tell Friday - My Romantic Home
 Flaunt It Friday - Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
Freedom Fridays - My Turn (for us)
Frugal Friday -The Shabby Nest
Favorite Thing Friday - Sippy Cup Chronicles

Homemaking Link Up Weekend - Hope In Every Season
Saturday Show Off - The Rosegarden in Malevik
Love It Link It Link It - The Organised Housewife
Pink Saturday - How Sweet The Sound
Sat Nite Special - Funky Junks Interiors
Say G'day Saturday - Natasha in Oz
Strut Your Stuff Saturday - Six Sisters' Stuff

Sunday Blog Love - Cherished Treasures
Seasonal Sundays - The Tablescaper
Sunday Round Up - Heatherly Loves
Sunny Simple Sundays - Sunny Simple Life
Sunday's Best - My 1929 Charmer
Simply Klassic Sundays - Simply Klassic Home

Making the World Cuter Monday - Making the World Cuter
Mod Mix Monday - Mod Vintage Life
Make It Pretty Monday - The Dedicated House

Cozy Home Party - Cozy Home Scenes
Table Top Tuesday - A Stroll Through Life
Tuesday's Treasures - My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Knick of Time Tuesday - Knick of Time
Cowgirl Up! - The Farmhouse Porch

White Wednesday - Faded Charm
Share The Love - Very Merry Vintage Style
Wow Us Wednesday - Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday - Ivy and Elephants
Whatever Wednesday - Momma Hen's Coop
Home Is Where The Heart Is - Homestead Simple

Crazy Cute Thursdays - Between U & Me
Open House Party - No Minimalist Here
Vintage Thingie Thursday - The Coloradolady
Share Your Cup Thursday - Have a Daily Cup From Mrs. Olson
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop - Katherine's Corner
Tablescape Thursday - Between Naps on The Porch
Creative Things Thursday - The Vintage Farmhouse
Treasure Hunt Thursday - From My Front Porch To Yours
Pearls and Lace Thursday - Faith Grace and Crafts
EBTKS Linky Party - A Little Knick Knack

Cottage Style Linky Party - Lavender Garden Cottage

Make sure you stop by for some amazing inspiration!
A big THANK YOU to the hosts of these great parties ☺

36 comments:

  1. I love the Swedish tins displayed on the tiered tray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice display. Looks very inviting and country. Thanks for sharing it with us. Gail (BibleLoveNotes.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the baking molds! Great displays. I can't get over all the parties you join! Cool. I can't seem to keep the days straight. I'll take some inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice that you can decorate your home with different styles. Dropping by from " Color Connection"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting tin baking molds ... an creatively displayed, too. Wonderful!

    Cheers ... visiting from Show & Tell Friday!

    Tito Eric
    http://turningboholano.blogspot.com/2012/08/zadig-by-voltaire.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see many metal molder in thrift store or antique store I should buy it someday we can't find like this anymore. ^_^ Thanks for sharing.


    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your collection! I have one of cookie cut outs (a bunch from Finland that are fantastic ... reindeer, dahl horse, one shaped like the country of Finland)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all these great tins, especially the small tart tins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun ideas on decorating. Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    Wedding Anniversary Pink, your comment will mean so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful collection, I love the look of the wood with the metal! I have some of those mini tart pans too, I like how you have them displayed on the tiered stand.

    Thanks so much for sharing and have a wonderful night!
    Aledia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely collection. Happy you came to be a part of Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh love all those mini tart pans you have collected!! They are so cute! I have found a few and use them in my craft area to sort things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sweedish tins and the way you've displayed them. I also have something for that cake tin shape, I can never have enough! I have three shapes of them and they always catch my eye! Happy SS. Enjoy your Sunday.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw Pink Roses, beautiful!

    Visiting from Pink Saturday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/new-hello-kitty-shoes.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your country display things.
    I like country too I have one room country.
    You have a wonderful eye for displaying.
    Happy PS
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Swedish tins are so pretty, and makes such a beautiful display! The molds looks so pretty and charming! Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – it helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful Swedish tins on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Beautiful!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are lovely pictures! Those pine cones are amazing! You must have huge pine trees around. Thanks sio much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never thought about using my molds in such creative fashion. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the combination of wood and metal, and I especially love the little Swedish tins. Great vignette!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks great! It reminds me of Christmastime decorating cookies with my mom and family :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your tiered tray and baking molds!! What a beautiful display.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, this is so cute! You have the best ideas and I love your little molds!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I too collect molds! LOVE yours and how you've displayed them...And isn't nature wonderful to supply us with such beautiful collectibles like pinecones? LOVE THEM!!!
    Have a fun week,
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice seeing you using some of natures fresh outdoor touches. I love all your cookie cutters.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a wonderful collection of tin molds! I like the little ones and see them in the vintage shops from time to time. I guess it's time to pick a few up.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, what a wonderful collection of treasures! I love the way you have them displayed. I need to start looking for some heart shaped ones. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  28. you have a fabulous collection! Hugs P.S> thank you for sharing at the hop my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just beautiful.. oh love the shelves and the tin on the shelves is perfect. I love the smaller tins too.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for joining Color Connection last week. THe linky is up for this week, hope you'd join again.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, the cookie tins are wonderful all stacked and displayed like that! Great idea to put the wooden items in them...those pretty pinecones and all! So sweet! The textures of those tins make me remember many sweets of my past!!
    Thanks so much for joining me for Pearls and Lace Thursday!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your baking tins. They are so pretty. They would look so sweet with candles at night!

    Thanks so much for joining in with my Say G'Day Saturday linky party. I hope to see you again this weekend!

    Enjoy the sunshine-isn't it gorgeous!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    PS I've given this post a +1 on Google+

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi there deary-
    I wanted to feature you in my write up for the next cowgirl up party, but it seems you have a block keeping me from copy/pasting your photos. :(

    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  34. So pretty! Thanx for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pernilla, I love your tin molds! Anytime I run across something like that I snatch it up. Just bought a set of three at a thrift store last week. Not Swedish I'm sure, but still sweet! Thanks so much for sharing your collection with Share Your Cup.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the mix of the kitchen tins and the wooden utensils. Looks so warm and inviting.
    Thanks for stopping by Timeless Treasures and leaving a nice comment. http://audreyzumwalt.blogspot.com/
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥