Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday 16 September 2017

Scandinavian Festival 2017


What a beautiful day spent at the Scandinavian Festival in Brisbane!


A busy schedule... 



Jonah and Lily went fishing at the Swedish Saturday School's "fiskdamm"


Fisherman's luck!



Selfie with my Swaustralian princess ♥


Selfie with my Swaustralian prince ♥


Found some blue and yellow chairs... ☺


The Swedish flag was everywhere!



Taste of Sweden



My little family ♥


Danish licorice!


Saga Vikings interviewed by media



Beautiful Viking handbags




Swedes Down Under,
The Swedish Club in Brisbane

"Swedish Fika"

- Traditional Swedish pastries... Yum!








Danish Christmas Handicraft




IKEA


Yours truly 


Family photo 
with my two kids, my Uncle, my cousin and his little son.


Thank you for stopping by ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥