Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 28 September 2016

Scandinavian Festival 2016

A few weeks back, we visited The Scandinavian Festival in Brisbane...


Always a pleasure catching up with some of my Swedish friends. Here I am with Yenny from Noosa, owner of Dirt by Earth. ♥


Plenty of people - like every year!


Danish Christmas Handicraft


Boda Silver

My Aunt Ann with her husband Jorgen de Voss visiting from Sweden.They emigrated from Australia in 2007 and I haven't seen them for a few years so it was lovely to catch-up again. 


Some of Boda Silver's beautiful jewellry


I love seeing my beautiful Swedish flag!


The kids went fishing in the 'fiskdamm' at the Swedish Saturday School


Swedish Handicraft 


Pretty melamine cups n bowls from Rice



Cool Scandi T-shirts

 

Less than a year until the next Scandinavian Festival... Already looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥