Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Sorry for being slightly invisible...

Some of you might have noticed that my blog posts haven't been too frequent lately. Sometimes old photos have even reappeared in new blog posts. I was lucky to have lots of photos to use while waiting... ☺

I finally have my own computer up and running again. I missed my old friend... For a couple of months, I was fortunate to borrow my in-laws laptop, to get by. Funny how dependent you get and how used you get to always be able to surf, skype or blog. For me, living away from my home country, away from relatives and dear friends, the computer has a different meaning as well. It is a lifeline.

So happy to have my computer back after the big disaster. Photos, home moves plus important documents were recovered, after the other hard drive suffered a mechanical fault in late August. All the data have now been transferred into three different hard drives, one internal and two external. Don't ever want to experience what I went though with anxiety and panic attacks at night with the thought of loosing our home movies of the kids.

So, now my friends from near and far... I'm back ready to continue my blogging adventure!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I can so relate. I just had to borrow a laptop from my son while my computer was fixed. I do agree, being without one is really hard. So glad yours is fixed too. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥