Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 20 February 2012

...och på bordet blev det så här blått!






Kram♥.. och ha en trevlig måndag - veckans första dag!

Länkar till följande bloggpartyn:
Show Off Your Cottage Monday hos The House in The Roses
K.I.S.S - Keep It Simple Sunday hos The Tattered Tag
Sunday Blog Love hos Cherished Treasures
Seasonal Sundays hos The Tablescaper

Table Top Tuesday hos A Stroll Through Life 
Your Cozy Home Party hos Cozy Home Scenes
Tuesday's Treasures hos My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia

Tack till alla er som tittar in här, lämnar kommentarer och blir följare.
Vill också passa på att tacka alla er som håller i alla bloggpartyn, vecka efter vecka.
Keep up the great work!

7 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful table runner! I love the different shades of blue. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the right touch of blue to set of the table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det blir ju superfint - extra snyggt med flera olika ljushållare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect table!!! I'd sit there anytime,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    Please come by when you get a chance and see my BLUE, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your votive candle collection. I think it was you who shared some of your crystal collection last week, so I'm glad we got to see more. Your blue table runner is very pretty too. Thanks for sharing on my party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag har blå med!

    2 nyanser är min. Alltid fin och mysig.

    Hoppas du har en underbar vecka "DownUnder".

    Här i Stockholm, är det 5 plus grader och isig §:-) Snorhalt!

    Greetings from a freezing and icy Stockholm,
    /chie

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥