Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Mother - Daughter Day!

When hubby took Master Jonah to the V8 racetrack in Ipswich the other day to see Day 1 of the big event 'Coates Hire Ipswich 400 V8 Super Cars', Lily and I had a Mother - Daughter Day. We spent the day in the park. The weather was perfect and we had a great time.


Up in the air!


Pretty cool with a kangaroo ride
- We are in Australia after all☺


Lily on the swings


I've always loved stonewalls. Not many stonewalls around n our area, so I'm enjoying this one tremendously ☺ On the way home we walked past this beauty. While I took photos, Little Miss Lily took the opportunity to climb and explore - Cheeky Little Monkey!! Are you able to spot her in the photo below?!



Gorgeous bougainvillea.


Lily and I stopped and 'smelled the roses' too. I'm not sure what the flowers are called, but I really liked the colour - and so did Little Miss Pink! Maybe bougainvillea?? They didn't look like the bougainvillea across the road. Either way, they are beautiful!


Even the dried blooms are pretty.


Gorgeous blue sky as back drop!

♥♥♥
Hope you all have a great week!
Thanks for visiting☺

Linking to Blue Monday and Pink Saturday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥