Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Nothing to blog about...

Wow, talk about not having anything to blog about... I look around and I have neither inspiration, nor ideas.

I feels like I've already showed you every nook and cranny of the house. You've seen my table runners, enamelware and my candle holders... as well as my blue and white transferware. I've showed you my Swedish dala horses and my favourite chippy furniture. What else is there for me to write about?

My big task now is to look through my own hard drive to come up with new ideas to keep this blog alive! Maybe I have to change the way I blog? Maybe I have have to make it more interesting...? - Both for myself and my followers. It feels like I'm having writer's block. 





Hi everyone,

Welcome to Swedish Corner Down Under this wonderful Wednesday night.
It's pitch black outside.
The kids have been fed. They are in bed. 
 The homework is done... and so are the dishes.

Finally, it's time to relax.
I'm not ready for tomorrow's adventures yet.
I need some me-time in front of the TV.
But here I am, typing... ☺

Tomorrow we're expecting a warm and sunny day 
with a top of +30° (86°F)
50% chance of rain 
*dreaming*

It's not only Thursday, it's 'bin day'
so I have to remember to bring both rubbish bins out to the kerb in the morning.

Nighty night
dear blog friends☺

Do you feel like you get stuck sometimes?
...That you don't know what to blog about?

♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I think we all go through phases like that. But then the eureka! moment arrives and we are off and running at full speed again. :-) Maybe some close ups and information about individual pieces. That sort of focus could provide months worth of blogging material. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥