Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Nationaldagen 2012 ~ National Day in Sweden




On the 6th of June Sweden's National Day is celebrated!
I attempted a blue and yellow tablescape to honour my heritage.
As you can see, I didn't get to finish it - even though I had a bit of help lol
Maybe that was why... ☺
Anyway, my intentions were good.

Do stop by tomorrow and see what happened on the table!
Tablescape - or something else?!
♥♥♥

Linking up to the following amazing blog parties with tonnes of inspiration





8 comments:

  1. How fun, looks like you had really great help. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your help is adorable. Even if you didn't get to finish the table, it looks like you had a great time, which is more important than a table setting any day! Thanks for joining us at Your Cozy Home Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fina bilder och vad roligt att du följer traditionen. Du får ha en fin dag.

    Kram
    Elna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beautiful buy is all lthe finishing touch that you need for your table. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have memories about helping decorate for special events, and your little one will remember too!! How special! Thanks again for sharing for P&L Thurs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little helper looks happy. So your attempt was not in vain. My husbands heritage is Swedish decent. Happy National Sweden day!
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥