Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday 4 June 2012

Among cups and saucers










In my Swedish corner hutch I store my everyday cups and saucers.
White and blue are my favourite colours when it comes to china☺

I have a mixture of china from IKEA as well as a few items from a
tourist pottery shop in Sweden 
where a hand painted mug cost as much as $90 (!)
I keep those mugs away from the kids lol

The cute plain blue cups and saucers were a gift from a fashion catalogue 
if you bought clothes for a certain amount of money. 
I received two sets and got two from my sweet mum 
so I would have four sets altogether.

Have a great start of the week!

The rain has finally stopped.
It's a bit foggy this morning, which means it's going to be a beautiful day☺


I'm joining the following blog parties:



Make sure you stop by for some incredible inspiration!

11 comments:

  1. Your storage of dishes looks wonderful. Love seeing all of your pretty blue and white dishes too.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and white! Thanks for sharing it. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and white is such a classic for dishes! And everything looks so nice and well organized. Nice to know you came by! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your blue dishes here. The basket that you put all the your candles made me think that's how I have to stock my candles too. ^+^ Thanks for sharing.

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, - and perfect for Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy seeing your blue dishes.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Happy Blue Monday, Kram.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that you keep your Dala horses out with the dishes...we only have ours out during the Christmas holiday. They are so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely pictures! and so inviting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful post, lovely stuff.
    I love the work of Carl Larsson!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to write a message or two ;)
I love reading all your comments!

♥Hugs♥